2011年5月20日星期五

i m back!

yes...i am back...use back english to post my story...if u fell my english is nt good...please tell me...so that i can change n improve more...

well...this time i would like to say my exam...

die soon...cause gt many papers dunno how to do...

especially add math...both oso quite hard...

haiz...second paper is chemistry paper 3...experiment i didnt read...i tought they will come out the empirical formula or group 1 experiment reaction with water...buthen they go n come out group 17 and the reaction with oxygen...die...simply write the answer...

hope the other paper wont be like this lor...sej also die...cause dunno how to do also...

happy thing 4 me is...luckily my math paper didnt let me fell sad...but still can improve...haha...

n...yes...i m up lvl now...my drum grade 2 now...thx to my drum teacher - ejay...i will appreciate it...haha...

last thing i would like to say is...
(know the password only can c it...lol...c u all can guess my password or nt la...)

This is encrypted: ***

没有评论:

发表评论